Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kemdara's cover letter

Mr.Kem Dara

No.210, Group 9, Wat romdoul Village, Chomkasomroung Commune, Battambang District, Battambang City
E-mail: kem.dara1@gmail.com
Tel: 097 669 8989


Date: February 5, 2010


AiBi – “Amici dei Bambini”
House 5AE1, Street 244, Sangkat Chaktomok
Khan Dau Penh, Phnom Penh


To Whom It May Concern:

I saw your job announcement in for the position of Social Worker which was posted on Bongthom web-site. I am really interested in this position as I find out that I am suitably qualified and experienced candidate for this position. I have 2-years experience: Social work and community and educational background with teaching. The most important thing, I really want to work in this position and I have indicating my expected salary 100 dollars.

I have been working as Social Worker with Komar ReakReay (KMR) based in Battambang, Cambodia 1 year and I am responsible for solving problems and counseling service coordination focusing on children, and worked with abused children and girls selected from community. I also worked as an English-Khmer Teacher 1 year.

Now, I am studying in Intensive English for Academic Purpose (IEAP) at Pannasastra University of Cambodia (Battambang campus), and I am studying second years in the Field of Business Management at University of Battambang (UBB). I received some training courses and attended the workshops related to community development, Counseling skill, Management, and completed Ms .Window, Word, Excel, Photoshop, publisher, Internet and E-mail.

After reading the job description of this post, I completely believe that I am able to work for this position successfully with my background in education, community development. Most important thing, I am very much familiar and approaches, with child and community and capacity building with community. I hope that you will offer me an opportunity for interview. Finally, I would like to express my grateful thanks for your attention and consideration to my CV and Covering Letter. I look forwards to hearing from you as convenient as possible


Yours Sincerely,


Mr.Kem Dara


Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment